What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Here's a politician I can support!
PS_0739_BUNDY_PRESIDENT.jpg
Aaah...the nudie bar!

I know where that is /\. I think. In front of a credit union up north.

DingDingDing! Deputy Festus Haigen for President! LOL

Festus stands on Polasky St in Clovis, right in front of the teacher's credit union.

I was fixin to run for president, but then I figured it'd cut into my drinkin' time...

View attachment 10181

See that far off look in the deputy's eye? I used to have that.

Now I just have snake eyes...
WTH happened to me when I grew up?

I took the yoke as an American wage slave. 40 years ago...and now it's
miller time. Ready to retire, put on my grungies, and go play with the dogs and grandkids.

See that far off look in the deputy's eye? I used to have that.

Now I just have snake eyes...
WTH happened to me when I grew up?

I took the yoke as an American wage slave. 40 years ago...and now it's
miller time. Ready to retire, put on my grungies, and go play with the dogs and grandkids.
Consider yourself lucky if you can retire and survive. I have the feeling Im going to have to work until I drop or flop.

I do, though I'm not convinced I won't have to fight for it yet. My wife is retiring next year. I expect to follow in 2017. I've got 9 mos left on our mortgage & everything else is paid for.