• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

hot line.jpg
The Fresno riot squad gets hot and bored when the big Donald Trump rally comes to Fresno, and somehow nothing happens. Police did arrest two fat chicks (not pictured) who witnesses said, ". . . just wouldn't STFU."

Last edited:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5756809/n...wns-beers-passes-out-campground/#.V3T69pr2b3g

When state Fish and Wildlife agents recently found a black bear passed out on the lawn of Baker Lake Resort, there were some clues scattered nearby — dozens of empty cans of Rainier Beer.

The bear apparently got into campers’ coolers and used his claws and teeth to puncture the cans. And not just any cans.

“He drank the Rainier and wouldn’t drink the Busch beer,” said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

77bc77452946f99026e525cee51b6546.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

You can bet the generals are going to keep her away from that big red button.

Fantasy
images

-------------------------------------------------------------
Reality

"The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
- Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

Hans, do you realize that the circus is gone? It's GONE HANS!
We ate the last camel Thursday.

soldiers-horse.jpg

Guarantee that if I took one shot, that horse would high tail it and I would be left on my back.

Back