• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Why is it that I, raised as a Catholic, can sit here and smile at this but if I post something about God or religion I will get flamed by the Atheist's or none believers?

This is a rhetorical question. No need to answer as it will only start an ugly battle... :)

None of the atheists I know give a damn, it's not their thing. Like anything else there are a few that are anti-religion and those are the ones that constantly make the news and flame everything. There's always "that group" in every organizations. LOL

I too was raised Catholic but chuckled at the post I do not live my life by a "book" but I do have friends that do and sometimes they make me shake my head!

My brother sent it to me. We were raised as Jehovah's witnesses when we were kids, til we turn 18 then smartened up and gtfo there. I met a bunch of nice people, and made a few great friends, but their belief is not for me. No matter how kooky. :D

@ripjack

uraryneh.jpg

:p

Been some good ones the past few days.

Back