• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

This made me laugh but not hard enough.
697E3CD9-AA3B-45BD-AB10-2B251177FA42.jpeg
“Embattled”???
The racist, antisemite, lesbian president of our nation’s top law university is stepping down because she stole other people’s work and got caught.

YET Somehow she seems to be able to still stay on the payroll as a professor (?) So I am not laughing quite as hard as I could be. The students there need to run her out on a rail, tarred and feathered in the true Yankee tradition.

She should be in jail. She STOLE work from other people and told us it was hers. In the world of professions and academics that’s just the same as somebody taking your toolbox, or driving off with your plumbing truck. It is a Grand Theft!

Thank God she wasn’t attractive enough to get into politics.

What to wear in 2024
B9531351-976C-4F94-A956-BA33CF4A741F.jpeg
Modern wedding of a stylish gay dog taxidermist Buck Dinkler and drunken exibitionist pet food heiress Lola Purina, who trips on her skirt in protest of gay dog taxidermist phobia.

Dang I must be getting old....I just don't understand. Not Bob, I get Bob. The rest I don't get...people are friggin' weird and messed up!

Back