• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Hi folks! My name is Brad, and we're in OH. My only SG's are Mossbergs, just the way it worked out. My fave is my M590A1, which is currently being config'd for hunting. I know, a 590 isnt the ideal hunting firearm, but I cant rifle hunt deer here, so I'm gonna use what I like. I need to get some recent pics, which I'll do after a new part gets here sometime this week. My oldest daughter is my hunting and shooting partner. She's 12 and worked and saved all summer long to be able to buy her first SG of her own. She did some research and decided on a 500 .410 pump 5 shot cap., 24" VR bbl fixed full choke w/ twin beads, blued and walnut stock. We are getting for her an 18.5" cyl. bore for slugs and also a 12" LOP walnut stock. Together, we're hunting deer, upland game bird, coyote... And honestly, I'm less concerned about a successful hunter, than I am spending some time with my kids in the field and enjoying shooting. We keep it real, and have fun.

Thanks folks!

Welcome to mossberg owners forum! We are so glad to have you as part of our growing community. I think the 590 will be the next shotgun I purchase.

Thanks, I put up a handful in the gallery. I dont have any pics of my 20" persuader in there though. I'll be putting rounds on paper this weekend, so some updated pics I hope...

Thanks again!

Back