• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

PMI

Nada. That you need to get on your own accord. It will come with a manual/guide, and a lock. What kind of maintenance tools/oils/manuals do you have at the moment?

Just go to your local box store and buy one of the cheap universal shotgun cleaning kits (the one I bought my middle son for Christmas was an outers brand and costed $7 and change) and a bottle of cleaning/lubricant of your choice.

John A. said:
Just go to your local box store and buy one of the cheap universal shotgun cleaning kits (the one I bought my middle son for Christmas was an outers brand and costed $7 and change) and a bottle of cleaning/lubricant of your choice.

By "box store" do you mean Walmart?

Thanks John

Cleaners/lubricants are more of a personal choice IMHO. Walmart is OK for a decent cleaning kit to start off with. For about $20'ish+ get a BoreSnake at your LGS. I have yet to get one for my shotty's but love the one for my AR. When it gets dirty, throw it in the wash and as good as new.

Back