• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

probably saved many fingers....at first its a little strange but like Elucas I don't even think about it anymore

This one will soon be riding in my truck every day...

• Blade Material – 440 stainless steel with black oxidized coating with a serrated/straight combo edge
  • Blade Length – 5 3/4", 3.9mm thick
  • Handle Material – Anodized aluminum scales with rubberized coating riveted to a solid one piece 3.9mm thick tang with lanyard hole
  • Handle Color – Black
  • Overall Length – 10 1/2"
  • Sheath – Heavy duty black nylon sheath with belt loop

Pulled the scales off this evening and wrapped the handle in camo...

KershawGuy Dave Anderson put this together for me, it's usually my EDC:

Tanto Blur w/ a Cabide Tipped Glassbreaker handle.
IMG_20140526_223903_270.jpg

IMG_20140526_223950_449.jpg

I carry my Blackout for more outdoor or camping-related activities.
IMG_20140526_225041_785.jpg

...and finally the Blackwash Cryo II. I carry this for more "formal" occassions, like a business meeting or dinner or whatever. It is slim and low-profile.
IMG_20140526_224901_568.jpg

Picked up the Remington just to leave in the truck. Didn't need anything fancy. It's cheap, but sharp and seems well made...

Thanks guys, I have a few others (Cold Steel Recon-1 v1, CRKT M16z, Boker Gemini SP, S&W S.W.A.T, CRKT K.I.S.S) but I love the Kershaws - inexpensive quality and most of them are USA Made.

I hope my father uses this as an EDC knife, I had it made from an old file I had used at work, from an acquaintance of mine and Scott M. on here.

a9e80ac25c03afa913f6441ca4d2a346.jpg

Dan does excellent work!
http://www.dtknives.com

Nice looking blade Brian, hope your dad loves it!

I checked out Dan's site too - he uses some of my favorite exotic woods (Spalted Maple and Buckeye Burl). Seriously beautiful blades in there!

Local guy bought out some stock from a company that went out of business is sell it cheap picked up this set today for 20$

jyzame5u.jpg
ydybusuh.jpg
aharebuj.jpg
e4uhesys.jpg

Sorry about the pics was in my work truck

Back