• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

POV rifle mounted camera

Awesome idea and videos are cool. Will try my bike handle bar mount and see if it will work with the barrel.

At least I'm not alone. I run a Drift HD 170 on my bike and the idea of mounting the camera on the top rail of the 500 is in the works. I found a rail mount with Drift Quick Connect for about $30.00 and that can be broken down to the 1/4 stud for other cameras also. The low profile of the Drift 170 should work out pretty well.

I get a lot of questions about why I keep a camera mounted on the bike all the time. Well, in case somebody does something stupid and involved me. I guess that answer would apply to a shotty mount also would it not?

Mike

If your getting low on duct tape by now...... here are a few rail mount type mounts for the GoPro and other 1/4" thread type mounts.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJBYE9uOgEh8SBPj2zqSVig~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqRHJBYE9uOgEh8SBPj2zqSVig~~60_12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 471
  • $(KGrHqV,!hkE6,FyN5KsBOySq0B69w~~60_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!hkE6,FyN5KsBOySq0B69w~~60_35.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 471
  • $(KGrHqFHJBkE+NnFop-6BP4PY2sJw!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJBkE+NnFop-6BP4PY2sJw!~~60_12.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 471
I have a couple different mounts on order for my new gopro hero3 black edition...I will report back on how they work out soon...

Back