• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

PRICE ALERT - Federal LE 12 ga 00 w/ Flite Control Wad

catnphx

.270 WIN
Found these at G&R Tactical for $4 per box of 5 rounds. I just ordered a bunch of 9mm and 38spl ammo in 50 round boxes at great prices and then noticed these too. Shipping on my order was only $8.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LE132

Comes in boxes of 5 for a total of 25rds.

SPECS:
12GA
2 3/4 Inch
9 Pellet 00 Buck
Muzzle Velocity 1145FPS

Federal Premium® has turned shotshell technology 180 degrees with the new FLITECONTROL® Wad. This exciting and innovative shotshell system delivers the tightest buckshot patterns available for law enforcement—all without expensive barrel alterations or aftermarket choke tubes. Tactical Buckshot also features copper-plated shot and recoil reduction that, when combined with the FLITECONTROL wad, result in the most dependable and predictable pattern performance available. Tactical also features a solid brass head for reliable function—not brass-plated steel that can swell and cause extraction issues. To top it off, all Federal Tactical Shotshell offerings are loaded with the unique and famous, Basic-Lead Styphnate 202 primer. Federal Premium Tactical Buckshot is offered in reduced recoil 8 and 9 pellet 00, and a full power 9 pellet 00 for semi-automatic shotguns. New Tactical Buckshot featuring FLITECONTROL transforms the most basic police shotgun into a precision shooting tool.

Price: $19.95

LE132.jpg

Awesome deal! Next to their LE Tactical Low Recoil Tru-Ball slugs this is my favorite ammo for self- and home-defense. Good catch....

Maybe the MODS will make a sticky called Price Alert so all like posts can go into same place...?!

;)

Well, we could, but we have a section called "Hot Deals". I almost moved this post to there, but I figured with this being ammo related, it would get more exposure here...

So, it will likely get moved eventually when it cools off abit. :D

Back