• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Project LBV, CamelBak Delta-5 + Gear **Pics**

Thank you much gentlemen!

The only other thing I would want to do with it at this point is to find the brown and tie it in with the multicam a little more. Its just a little more green than I want but I'm otherwise happy with it! :D

Alright, as usual... never satisfied. I'm still experimenting and getting closer to what I want.

Heres what I got for now, but still not quite happy. Its still off a bit, so if yall see something, make suggestions, I'm cool with it.

100_6886Small.jpg

100_6891Small.jpg

I think the butt pack is close, like real close. The dark brown I like, but it may be too much on the vest. Up close the whole thing looks way too tan, but I do the pics so I can see how it all looks together and in pics I see the green comin out and like I said, too much dark brown. I'll probably hit the whole thing again... ease up on the brown and that light green.

Hey Rossi! Whats up stranga? Looks like you've kept your hands busy this summer. That rig is looking pretty sharp! Your Picasso job almost looks just like A-tacs FG. Pretty cool dude! They better watch out, they have some new competition on the block!

HA! Thanks man!

Still never totally satisfied and I'm already lookin for somethin else to experiment on! :D

Yeah I hear ya on never being satisfied, I still havent found my happy medium setting up that Banshee PC w/pullout shell cards. Its so hard to stuff & stack w/SG Shells, they are so dang bulky & heavy to boot.
Almost there though. It figures, now that I'm almost there I came across a solution that costs a third of the price.SMH.

I'll get some pics up when I'm done.

Yeah man, def get that done and get us some pics! I wanna see what you come up with!

Back