• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question about the 590A1

Couldn't even find a dealer who could order a 20" last month. Settled for a 20" 590a1 and ordered a 2 shot extension from s&j that goes flush with the barrel. Cost me more but an 18.5" that holds 7+1 is pretty cool.

The 18.5" with the extension has got to be a good look!

I've always wanted to see an 18.5" with full length magazine from OFM.

Rossignol said:
Can you have a local dealer order one?

I've tried...all of their distributors are sold out....but today dicks told me that they called up a distributor and he told me that she (dist) was gonna hold one but..... she said they won't get any until the end of april. :cry:

I don't mind waiting so long but damn....I hope it a sure thing.

Wow, thats ba-nay-nays! Or, bazonkers. Either or... still sux. Sorry man.

Rossignol said:
Wow, thats ba-nay-nays! Or, bazonkers. Either or... still sux. Sorry man.

Yeah...it sucks, but at least I have the money. Now I need to put that money aside and not buy anything else.

CML said:
Rossignol said:

I've tried...all of their distributors are sold out....but today dicks told me that they called up a distributor and he told me that she (dist) was gonna hold one but..... she said they won't get any until the end of april. :cry:

Bummer. The one I got from Dick's came from Bill Hicks & Co.

You could go here to the Davidson's website and click on Stock Watch and give them your email address. When(If?) they get one in stock they will email you. Then you can click on the quote link that will give you a list of local gun shops that can order from them.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/defa ... item=51663

mko1024 said:
CML said:
Rossignol said:

Bummer. The one I got from Dick's came from Bill Hicks & Co.

You could go here to the Davidson's website and click on Stock Watch and give them your email address. When(If?) they get one in stock they will email you. Then you can click on the quote link that will give you a list of local gun shops that can order from them.

Done...thanks!

CML said:
Damn.................I'm still waiting!

Really!? Bummer. When I suggested that I also put my name on the notification list as well just to see. I got an email back on 3/26 that said they were in stock. Not sure how long they lasted but they must have had at least one come in.

Here's the email:

As requested, this email is being sent to let you know that the following item has just been received in inventory by Davidson's / GalleryofGuns.com*:

Item#: 51663
Manufacturer: MOSSBERG
Model: MODEL 590A1 SPECIAL PURPOSE

(Please cut and paste into your browser)

Thank you for using GalleryofGuns.com
http://www.galleryofguns.com

*Although this item was recently received, the quantity received may vary widely. Due to high demand and the unpredictability of receiving quantities, we cannot guarantee this item's availability upon your return to GalleryofGuns.com. In some cases of extremely high demand, availability may be only a matter of minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Should you miss the opportunity to purchase your desired firearm, please enter another stock watch during your visit to GalleryofGuns.com.

Oh........................................DAMN!!!!!!

Guess what guys?????? :shock:

I got a call the other day...from dicks, that's right the spot that had the 590a1 #51663 for $469.99, their suppler must have got some and put one aside....for me. :D

When down and paid for it....not bad $507.58 OTD!!!! :D

Back