• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Reflex Sights

I really like an objective lens around 40mm. 20mm doesn't give you much field of view for hunting................but it's great for nailing paper targets.

I think that if you put it on rail as close to eye as possible you will have enough field of view for hunting purposes.Think that there is a lot of people using ghost ring sights for hunting with good results.

TG8360B.jpg

I've had good luck with this TRUGLO R/G multi reticle sight - was on my 930 for a while and an SKS. MSRP is $100 - street - $80?!

selous said:
I think that if you put it on rail as close to eye as possible you will have enough field of view for hunting purposes.Think that there is a lot of people using ghost ring sights for hunting with good results.

Can't see iron sights with these old "tri-focal" eyes any more.

mingaa said:
I've had good luck with this TRUGLO R/G multi reticle sight - was on my 930 for a while and an SKS. MSRP is $100 - street - $80?!

Thanks.................that's one I've considered.

Chris C said:
mingaa said:

Thanks.................that's one I've considered.
Holds zero, changing colors can help, always bright enough - problem area for many red dots in the price range. Rubber cover for lens is a good fit too.

C-more Reflex RED dots are on sale at MidwayUSA for $206... I know a bit outta your price range but to my knowledge, you can swap out the color and size of the dot with a little diode thingy

Don't forget to check eBay for the ones you are I.terested in. I just won a nib sightmark mini shot green dot for $56 shipped. On its way now.

Thanks for the tip.................but I've never won a bid on E-bay! Guess I don't know how it works. Always get outbid at the last minute and lose it. So I end up just doing the "Buy Now" and pay as much as I would elsewhere! :(

mingaa said:
TG8360B.jpg

That unit is the same as many of the units branded under other names that come from China. You can find them on Ebay for around $25 ! I have used them and I have to say they work pretty well especially considering the price. I have used one branded AMT Optics and have not had one break/shatter and have not lost zero on them even when shooting heavy velocity shells.

They have both red and green illumination with choices of four reticules.

4 different reticle patterns:
Circle Dot Reticle
Cross Reticle
10 MOA Reticle
3 MOA Reticle
7-position rheostat
Screen Size = 22x33 mm
Unlimited eye relief
Unlimited field-of view
Standard Weaver Mount
Fits easily on handguns, shotguns and rifles