• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Register to win 100 Pmags ends 10/31/12

aksavanaman said:
MO members were the only one's to know about this survey right! ;) ... wouldn't that be nice :lol:

uhhh, not quite. The survey had been going on a few days that I know of before I posted here about it.

But I thought there were a few days left to still give everyone a chance to participate.

Oh no, I was being sarcastic... I realize of course that this was nation wide not just for this forum. I was just entertaining the thought that the giveaway would only be available here. :p

Darn it....it says its closed.??? Awe p00p.

ripjack13 said:
Darn it....it says its closed.??? Awe p00p.

I'll throw a few your way when I win. :lol: :lol:

If one of you guys wins, I dare you to wear them all on a loadout vest... any one want to donate 50 mag pouches and a vest to the cause :lol: :lol:

Oh, it is soooo on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking camo duct tape!

Congratulations to our winners!

Second Prizes (100 PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 each) go to:
Todd R. from Lafayette, IN
Rebecca D. from Bethany, OK
Bradley M. from Eureka, MT
Greg from H. Roanoke, VA
Victor C. from Modesto, CA (We are glad you are legally allowed to receive these Victor, stay safe.)

First Prizes (100 PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 Windowed each)
Troy G. from Atmore, AL
John R. from Charleston, SC
Neill C. from Huntsvile, AL
Harold R. from Belton, MO
Ryan M. from Fresno, CA (Sorry about the mag restrictions Ryan, you get a substitute prize)

The Grand Prize, 100 of the new PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 Magazines, goes to Scott W. from Weare, NH.

Congratulations again to all of the winners, and enjoy your new PMAG bounty! We've only posted first names so that you can decide whether to give any to your friends or keep them to yourselves… unless your friends know you are a Magpul fan, in which case it is not our fault if they guess correctly.

For all of those who entered but did not win, thank you for taking the time to go through our survey and tell us what you think. Please know that while you did not get any free PMAGs, you DID help tell us what you want from us, and you will not go unheard.

I see a John R. in there....too bad it wasn't a John A....
;)

Yeah, that caught my eye almost immediately.

R is my middle initial

Just my luck. So close, yet so far away LOL

Back