• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Remember Pearl Harbor

old mossy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not too many WWII vets left. Remember Pearl Harbor Day.

Attachments

• Flag.jpg
    Flag.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 225
My great uncle Red was at Pearl Harbor the morning it was attacked and bombed.

He only survived by the grace of God because it wasn't his time to go like so many others that weren't as fortunate.

no one left alive in my family that were WWII vets but several of them were, as were many .....I try to honor their memory by upholding their values and defending what they fought for, the true American way that is slowly but surly disappearing

oli700 said:
no one left alive in my family that were WWII vets but several of them were, as were many .....I try to honor their memory by upholding their values and defending what they fought for, the true American way that is slowly but surly disappearing

I too have lost all family from "the great generation",but I will always live with their values and beliefs and pass it on to my grand children.

,,,,and the true American way is not gone,,,it's just a little camouflaged by the current news media.

WE will come back.

My Dad served in the Pacific as a Seabee...at the same time HIS father served in the Navy in the Pacific. Not sure how they pulled that off but both served aboard different vessels during the same conflict. Both made it out intact.

A salute to the US' Greatest Generation!!!

The greatest generation for sure. I remember as a kid that 12/7 was always remembered but sadly as that generation has been slipping away from us it doesn't get the same attention, especially since 9/11.

I salute those lost and those that fought through to ultimate victory.

Back