• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Repurposed bags or pouches

I took a triple grenade pouch and converted it to hold shotgun shells. Each pouch holds 7 12 gauge shells. I had an old bandoleer and some velcro just laying around, 1/2 hour later I was done. I cut the bandoleer into the lengths I wanted and then put velcro on the backside of each bandoleer strip. I put the other side of the velcro on the inside of each pouch. I just thought it would give me a secure and unique way to carry extra shells. So naturally my retro looking pouch goes to my retro looking 590A1.

011-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

I had an old VAULTZ CD case. Emptied it out, put foam on one side of the lid, and filled the other side with magazines for the .45.
It holds 8 -10 round mags and 8 -7round mags. Pretty heavy when its full.
2014-03-02_16-44-15_723.jpg 2014-03-02_16-44-48_278.jpg

I like the camera bag idea LES. That is handy.

MOE

Nicely done! I have that same CD case laying around here somewhere.

My bag is still in use. The interior padding is perfect for carrying multiple handguns to the range. I really like carrying my handguns and extra gear in it when we travel. It's very discreet and nobody looks twice at a guy with a camera bag slung over his shoulder...

My shotgun ammo bag is a government issued cpap (my snooter bag) it holds all my slugs choke tubes and ear muffs. I like the wide strap.

Back