• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

RIP American Sniper, Chris Kyle

Holy smokes man... shot twice in combat and made it home.

Man, my prayers will be with his wife and children especially.

initial speculation...and i emphasize speculation is that he and the other victim were at the range with another (ex)soldier who was suffering from ptsd. mr kyle was known for helping a lot of soldiers suffering from ptsd. it is believed that this soldier was the one who killed him and the other victim. he is in custody. again, just speculation.

at this point, it does not matter, a true hero was lost. 3 people lost their lives in this mess.

prayers and thoughts for him and his family. God Bless.

Attachments

• salute.jpg
    salute.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 149
I should probably mention that his share of the profits from the book he wrote all go to vet support. Class guy.

I heard about this as well. Truly a shame. I wonder what the media is going to point out on this case? or even if they will cover it.....

I have not seen ANYTHING on the news about this other then Piers Morgan using it towards his agenda of lies and deceit. To exploit such a horrible thing just like the CT shooting is disgusting. Show some respect... 150+ Confirmed Kills and he was nicknamed "The Devil of Ramida" (spell check?)... Truly an American Hero!

Does anyone know if he left a family behind?
The "suspect" has been caught and detained... being held on $3mil bond and charged with 2 capitol murders

So sad to see this. He was what appeared to be a damned good person, and he was damned good at his job. He was trying to help the guy that shot him too.. Rest in Peace Chris!

I really enjoyed when he came on Sons of Guns and did a little demo for the guys. If you haven't seen it, I'd try to find it online.. He came off as a pretty nice guy all around.

Back