• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ripjack13's referral friends post here.

Tonyg said:
So I finally sign up and you already met your quota......dang
that's ok...you're number 12...the more the merrier...thanx tony for helping me out. welcome to the site!!!!!

Hey, welcome aboard! What gave you trouble while registering? Let me know so I can try and clear that up for you.

it's the picture at the bottom. (then i had to walk them through the process on the phone.) a few of the people i had sign up thought it was an advertisement. lol.
also, some of their emails were not accepted as well. my stepson had to use his yahoo account instead of the live.com one he always uses,(i think).

Rossignol said:
hiiimschatz, Glad to have you on!!! My daughter is also registered and we've been talking about setting up a youth section!

To the rest of ripjack's followers, We appreciate yall bein here!
do we have a time frame that it will be implemented?

ripjack13 said:
it's the picture at the bottom. (then i had to walk them through the process on the phone.) a few of the people i had sign up thought it was an advertisement. lol.
also, some of their emails were not accepted as well. my stepson had to use his yahoo account instead of the live.com one he always uses,(i think).
I will fix the email account issue and I had to use the picture because it stops spam bots from signing up.

ripjack13 said:
Rossignol said:
hiiimschatz, Glad to have you on!!! My daughter is also registered and we've been talking about setting up a youth section!

To the rest of ripjack's followers, We appreciate yall bein here!
do we have a time frame that it will be implemented?

No time frame just yet. ;)

ha! no problem ed. thanx for making the effort. i do not have a chance on winning the scope. because i already won it! post up some pics of what you have. and browse the forum and let me know how you like it...

umm..no smooch for you. for me...yes. thanx for joining up...only 24 more to go.

who is this by the way? so i can thank you in the real world.

ripjack13 said:
umm..no smooch for you. for me...yes. thanx for joining up...only 24 more to go.

who is this by the way? so i can thank you in the real world.

Or so you can give him a good swift kick in the a** ;)

lol! ya right on....

well i made it to 100 posts...now i just gotta work on getting some noobs in here....

bumpin it up to the top so some referrals can find me more easily.

Back