• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

S Florida

Doc18d

.22LR
Thank you for hosting such a great site. I'm retired Army, living in S Florida. My fantastic wife just bought me my first Mossburg for Christmas this year. An I-pad or a 590A1. Hmmm I wonder which one I picked. :roll: I look forward to learning, and laughing I'm sure, with you all.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the site.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for your service, it is much appreciated!

Welcome aboard!

First off, thank you for your service. We here at M.O. are deeply proud of and indebted to all those who serve to protect us and this great Nation of ours. Looks like you married well Sir! My wife has pretty much given up on buying me anything other than firearms or parts for them.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so when you get it be sure to post up some pics of your 590a1 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Glad you made it to this gun board. We're a very diverse and lots of folks here really know their stuff! (They are the ones I learn from)

Don't be shy, jump in with your posts and I look forward to seeing you start some of your own threads.

Welcome aboard, troop. Thanks for your military service and sacrifice.

Howdy doc18d, and welcome to the club!

Doc, Thank you for your service in the US armed forces!!! We appreciste you and yours!

Good choice on that 590A1! ;)

Hello and Welcome from another Sunny state...

You made a good decision, Mossberg over Ipad.... :lol:

Lateck,

Back