• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Savage bolt action

Found a pawn shop here in town through Bud's FFL finder that accepts transfers for ten bucks. After the background check I'm out to door for $20...

Yes Sir.

It's part of the checkout process. If you have an FFL in mind you can look it up in their system at checkout. You put in your zip code and it'll pull up options in a certain radius. If it's already in their system it makes it a lot easier, but you can use one that's no already in there too. All you have to do is contact the FFL and have them fax a copy of their FFL paperwork to Buds. It's really pretty painless...

Road trip/hunting trip/friendship trip/awesome trip.....

Oops...maybe I should have hash tagged all those trips. Lol

I have never owned an Axis, but I have shot 2 of them. They were typically Savage accurate. I think for the slight increase in cost the Axis II is a steal with an Accu-trigger. All my Savages started life as stripped receivers except one which is still bone stock with the exception of the Cera-coat finish. Replacing the Stevens 200 with the Axis a few years ago was a good move.

Uh, I'm not sure what my wife would think about a party here. There would be all manner of chores and cleaning involved and she gets awful persnickety if she has to entertain.

Back