• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Screw Beyonce

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
All I’m saying is that the controversy of her lip sinking has got more media coverage than thousands of Americans coordinating multiple capital protests against or constitutional right being taken from us….goddamn the people in our beloved country are cyborbrgs who thrive on the lives of the elite , nose to ass nose to ass nose to ass they travel

I was watching GMA at the dealership this morning when I dropped my car off.

The only "news" I saw in the 20 minutes of so I was there was:

Beyonce lipsynced and how bad will it hurt her career.
Justin Bieber has surpassed Lady Gaga as the highest trending person on social media
and that Michael Strahan likes Karaoke.

Not one word about debt, politics, world events, etc. No wonder we are in the position we are in. It's nothing but a magic show.

My 6-AM local conservative talk radio show led off with the "Beyonce lip-syncing" outrage commentary purely as a matter of jest and sarcasm. Trouble was, I hadn't heard a word about the "incident" prior to that (I didn't watch ANY inaugural crap and didn't watch any TV Media News while I was working the past few days and sleeping in between) so.... for a couple minutes I was duped into thinking that everyone had lost their friggin' mind.

It is the liberal media's infatuation with Hollywood types. They bow at the "star's" feet and bestow upon them extravagant gifts of exposure and gratefulness for giving the media as reason to exist. There is no "news" only sensationalism, no reporting of the facts just twisted distortions to feed the masses longing to escape their meager existences. No one wants to deal with the cold hard fact...that this country is in serious trouble.

Is it just me or is there a certain irony to her lipsyncing at this specific event? ;)

I heard about it last night. I couldn't agree more. So much coverage and yet thousand gathering on state capitols all on the same day gets nothing, not even on local news.

Alice in frickin Wonderland.

Well my priorities are in the right place and so are the other I care about including some here.....everyone else can just dry up and blow away, especially Hollywood

ripjack13 said:
oli700 said:
dude , I wouldnt touch her with Ripjacks pinniss

And Rossignol pushing.... :shock:

I think that would make it a train, fellas......

In all honesty though, I'll never understand the infatuation people have with "celebrities" and the talentless hack "reality stars" that pass for celebrities these days. My younger sister is a perfect example of the mindset of the younger crowd.....she could tell you all about Dancing with the Stars, the Kardashians or American Idol but would be left giving you a blank stare if you asked about Benghazi or the fiscal cliff. The sad thing is that she is 25, not 15.....she is old enough to vote and old enough to face the consequences of what is going on in the world but like most of her generation, she seems to use the "celebrities" as some kind of denial/coping mechanism for the fact that the world is going to shit around her. I dunno.....it boggles my mind.

Tim4k5 said:
The sad thing is that she is 25, not 15.....she is old enough to vote and old enough to face the consequences of what is going on in the world but like most of her generation, she seems to use the "celebrities" as some kind of denial/coping mechanism for the fact that the world is going to shit around her. I dunno.....it boggles my mind.

At the risk you guys think I am any weirder....this is happening in my eyes….

#1. Destroy their ruggedness…skinny jeans and skirts for all the boys
#2 get their minds of government….American Idol…MEDIA
#3 not even gun owners agree with each other……
#4 defacing American heroes and Vets….
#5 forked tongue hypocrites………
#6 Bail outs anyone?
#7 teachers, disgruntled workers ……
#8 Ruggedness again, nobody likes a pussy ……
#9 well I don’t need to say it

In May 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany, the Allied Forces obtained a copy of the “Communist Rules for Revolution.” Nearly 94 years later, they have nearly succeeded in every area.

1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.

3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)

5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.

7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.

8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.

ripjack13 said:
Wait.....where's Rick? He can be the conductor...
CHOO CHOOOOO!!!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I will not direct any train to that! I will throw this damn thing in Emergancy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eerie isn't it?

But were just overeacting, there's no plan in action...these are not the droids you're looking for.....move along nothing to see here....would you like some more koolaid?

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I don't think you'll find any of us questioning your sanity Oli......We seem to be a group if not only firearm enthusiasts, but societal realists. We see the same things, brother.

You have read Rules for Radicals, haven't you?

Actually I never heard of it till you mentioned it a couple days ago, still really didn’t look into it...should I? Or would it throw me over the top lol.....or futher over lol

Oli, I think you are an extremist and WAY over-reacting! You need to calm down and watch some CNN with Piers Morgan. You will see why Guns are bad and they kill children! Let your guns go to help save the children, will you?

(That otta get him going.... hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Just kidding, man! We are all in the same boat and agreement here or we wouldn't be here at all! I got your back! Even if you want to do unspeakable things to that horrible woman... She does have some nice legs!! Though that is another discussion for another time ;)

Back