• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SHOOTER13 checkin' in...

S

SHOOTER13

Just joined your forum and I'm looking forward to sharing lessons learned and increasing my knowledge of firearms.

I've been an avid collector of firearms for close to 40 years and enjoy both single and double action pistols and revolvers, semi-auto, lever, and bolt action rifles, semi-auto, pump, over/under, and side x side shotguns, and military weapons from pre-WWII to the present...

Mossberg 500 Cruiser...8 shots of 12 guage comin' outta 20" pipe

MOSSBERG500CRUISERsmall-1.jpg

( I also own a full black synthetic stock for plinkin'
shootinGIavatar.gif
)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you as part of our growing community. If you get a chance please post up some of your firearms as we all enjoy checking out each others collections. If you check out the Mossberg 500 section there is a lot of information on stocks including a few reviews on pistol grips. I was never a big fan of shooting pistol gripped shotguns but there are a few options out there that do a great job at reducing the felt recoil.

Shooter! Welcome aboard!

Good lookin Persuader/Cruiser, I have the same model less the heat shield and a few others too! Man youre in the right place, there are all kinds of threads goin on all sorts of firearms!!! Lazy will be along shortly to point you in the right direction! He and a number of others on the forum have got all of us covered if the Zombie Apocalypse ever takes place!

.......thanks for the set-up Brad! Sorry I'm late, just got off a plane from NYC...

What's up Shooter,

Good to see you make your way over here from 1911 Enthusiast. We've got a great bunch of folks over here who all share a fondness for things that go BOOM. Check out all our various sub-forums and make sure to head on down to the Other Weapons sub-forums to post up some pics of your firearms. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the Site!

hmm...13...i like em already...

welcome.

Hey guys...thanks for the warm welcome !!

I happened to see the link to this site when Rossignol posted over on the 1911enthusiast site.

Brad also has a real nice leather craft shop site at... http://www.stleathercraft.com/ ( excellent work )

...and not to forget our Admin... DHonovich... who has an awesome photography site ( very well done )

Also good to see new friends LazyEyedSniper & Plexi are here too !!

Take care for now.

Back