• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

sights for a 702 plinkster

teeray

Copper BB
New member here. Glad I found ya'll. From southwest LA. My two sons joined 4-H shooting sports. I voluntered to be a rifle instructor. Little more than I bargained for but I enjoy it. I picked up a 702 Plinkster for the smaller kids in our group. It has no sights. I can't find any. Need some help.

Welcome aboard!

I applaud your decision to help out with new shooters. The world could use a few more guys like you. I know we've had at least one member install Tech Sights on their 702...

Tech-SIGHTS: MOS200 Adjustable Aperture Sight for the MOSSBERG® 702 Rifle

Other than that it's mostly a rail and scope situation. You could also call Mossberg for a factory replacement barrel with rifle sights.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 702 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks for the info. I don't want to spend more for sights than the rifle but "A man has to do what a man has to do" I hate to sound dumb, but when it comes to computers I am. How do you post pictures?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy teeray and welcome to the club.

Welcome from MI!!!

Back