• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Slug and Buck

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Me and a buddy got a few minutes to knock some dust off a few guns and just wanted to share.

Wish we had more time and ammo, but a good time was had by all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=483W9h8NQTU[/youtube]

Good video...thanks for sharing John !!

Particularly liked the closing credit...your avatar. :cool:

What did you use to shoot the video...smart phone ?

Yeah, the video quality was pretty low. Sorry.

My digital camera batteries died very early in the evening, so I had to use my backup camera. An old analog Hi-8 Sony camcorder and had to play it on my flatscreen and then re-record it on the digital after the fact and it loses a lot of quality that way.

This makes twice my batt's have died like that. Looks like I'll have to change batteries or charger or something.

I'm glad I had the old camcorder with me though otherwise I wouldn't have been able to catch any of it. I usually put it up close to the targets on a bipod just in case it gets shot, that way I'm not out much. LOL

Yep, When I was doing all my range and load tests for buckshot, my batteries died too. My daughter had her camera, and after we recorded 30 minutes of video and got home, we realized there was no sound! She was really upset about it... So now, I carry extra batteries when we go out! ;)

ps I thought it turned pretty good, everything can be made out!

Back