• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smitty in CT is in !! (PICS added)

Hey all!!!

Some of you might recognize the name from Shotgunworld, TFL, THR, or RFC...

I didin't know this place existed until a few minutes ago...... (Thanks Lenny!!)

As anybody that knows me from the other boards, I love the 930 !!!

But, My collection of Mossbergs is as follows:

Mossberg 930 Field (gold trigger, chrome bolt) OK walnut
Mossberg 930 Field (black trigger, black bolt) gourgeous walnut
Mossberg 930 SPX

Mossberg ATR100 (.243) started life as a bantam, now has adult stock (walnut/ matte blue 20")
Mossberg 4x4 (.25-06) latest gun, haven't hunted with it yet.... (LBA trigger/ black stock/ marinecote 24")
Mossberg ATR100 (.270) sold last year to fund other projects

Mossberg 535 Turkey / deer combo RTAP camo

Mossberg International SA-20 - this gun started out as the youth model, I have since put a Weatherby SA-08 20GA walnut stock and forearm on the gun. stock was "bolt-on, the forearm had to be modified...

Then I've got some Pedersens, they're Mossbergs (kind of)..... looking for a Model 2000 if anybody wants to get rid of one.

Anyway........ I'm here, there aren't too many things I haven't fbeen able to figure out about the 930, so if anybody has questions, Fire Away..... maybe those aren't the best words to say on a gun forum......

Smitty

Re: Smitty in CT is in !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am so glad that you were able to find us. We haven't been around that long (the forum was started as an idea this past August) but we are here to stay. It is great to have another Mossberg 930 Autoloader lover! I am an absolute nut over this gun. Sounds like you have a nice collection of Mossbergs; if you get a chance could you post some pictures up of them. Anyways, welcome aboard and please make yourself at home.

Dan

Welcome aboard!

We're glad to have you and are looking forward to your contribution to the site. Check out all our subforums and be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other toys you may have...

Enjoy!

Smitty, glad you found us buddy! Nice collection for sure, but I didnt see a 590 in there anywhere... lol! Just kiddin man! Thanks for signin on!

Welcome to the site.

To be honest, I've read so many of your postings from all the other sites I've been searching lately, I thought you were already a member here :lol:

It's always good to add some more knowledge and experience to the wealth that is already here, too.

Photo of my original 930:
DSC_0002.JPG

Photo of the SPX:
normal_930SPX.JPG

Photo of the 930 (with the nicer wood) with an 18-1/2" barrel on it:
side_view_1.JPG

Photo of the 930 & the SA-20 before the walnut stock was added:
930_SA-20.JPG

Shot of the SA-20 with the Weatherby stock:
DSC02009.JPG

Here's a shot of the Pedersen 1000:
R_Rec_Stock_small.JPG

nice grain !! And welcome to what is truely the Friendliest Shooting Forum on the Net!

Thanks for posting up pics of your collection. I really like that walnut stock on the 930!

Back