• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smurf's back

pappasmurf

.270 WIN
Ok guys. Sorry for being away so long. I ended up moving to Orange Beach in Alabama and have finally selted down.I am still looking for a 6 position collapsible stock (nonfolding) if anyonrs got one for sell.
Thanks guys!

Welcome back and glad that your settled again...looking forward to more posts from you.

Welcome back. Some of the whitest sand beaches in the world where you live!

Thanks guys. This has to be one of the coolest EVERYDAY forums for me.
Nitesite, I am actually sitting 20ft in front of orange beach tonight. I'm securing Phoenix West 2 condominiums. Nice place.

˙ʞɔɐq əɯoɔləʍ ˙ʞɔɐq ʇı əpɐɯ ɐʎ əəs oʇ pɐlƃ

Thanks ripjack,
just gotta be different don't cha? Lol.
You got anymore parts for sale? Looking for the 6 position stock among some other things. Hehe

If you wanna trade, yes...I have a Blackhawk spec ops adjustable recoil reducing stock, black, with a forend, (fits 7-5/8")
I was going to use it on my wifes lil 410, but she didn't like it, plus it wouldn't fit anyhow. I have not installed at all. Still in the package, and good as new.... How about a trade for 2 slings?

What colors and sizes? Also I will buy you the regular swivels unless you want hk snaphooks, those you'd have to buy. They're like 5-6 bucks a piece and id have to order them. I would gladly trade with ya!
Got any pics?

Not sure of the sizes yet. no HK snaphooks. Regulars good.
Colors...
1 OD Green & Black..
1 Black & coyote Brown

Lemme take a pic of it, and be right back...

SXJkcG1.jpg

On the bottom (facing the camera) of the forend is a flat spot to put a rail...

Not to sure if I have brown. What color of brown are you looking for coyote brown or chocolate? But I will DEFINITELY have that color Friday when I get paid, along with your swivels. Will be completed around Sunday/ Monday if I get sizes before Friday. I'll bust em out at work.

That looks awesome!

I'll measure up my shotty & mosin sling and get back to ya tomorrow on the size...

Roger that. I'll have ALL supplies by Friday and slings done and mailed Tuesday, cause I forgot about memorial day.....and I'm a veteran :?

Back