• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So Im in line at Cabelas

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I showed up at 4am and there's a bazillion in line. This is crazy. Next year ill show up at a much earlier time. Anyhow...the 1st 800 peeps in line get a choice of either ....
Browning A-bolt Medallion .300 wsm rifle
Cabelas hoodie
A gift card up to $100.

So I'm reallllllllllllllly hopeful that I'm in the 800 group! And I want that rifle!!!

I'll keep ya informed after 5am....

Awww poop. Well I was in the 800 group. But my prize was a $10. Gift card...boooo.
Oh well. Maybe next year.

I was talking with some people in line and found out that there was people lined up at the doprs at midnite. Holy cow....I doubt I'll be in line that early next year. But if they have anything good then maybe I'll show at 3am or so. The winner of the rifle was in the top 25 peeps. So...whatever.

I did find a generator for $299. And bought the wife some slippers and for the kid I bought a carhartt vest. Not bad but waiting in line to buy the stuff took an hour. I had to pee!! Sheesh. I made it home in dry pants so I'm good to go....

Cheers.

Standing in line on black friday waiting to get into a store isn't for me.
It's a gimmick to get folks into the store! IMO

I have heard that an black friday item on sale in which about everyone wants is limited to a dozen or less. The remainder of the stock is back in the stockroom. I've heard this from a store employee also.

Yep..once that first pallet of gennies was toast they 2 more in the back room. And those were being unloaded as they were rolling them out! Lol.

Wow!!! Jenny used to do black friday stuff and she did pretty well... That was another time though.

Youre hardcore man, I cant do it.

I'm down in DFW visiting the wife's family. There were folks lined up at the Best Buy near our hotel as early as Monday! Freakin tents lined up outside the front of the store. That's just insane...

I went to a Black Friday sale one time in my life. I went into panic mode. Not for me.

Saw a news article where a woman pepper sprayed another shopper and called it "competitive shopping." Jeez.........

Wow, that's a little extreme!

Yet another reason to keep my @$$ away from retail on black friday...

The best buy around here had a bunch of 50" lcd tvs for $200.! They were gone in 10 minutes.

Haha that is funny. Some chick did that in california and sprayed a bunch of shoppers at walmart!

yeah, I heard about that...
two illegals got in a fight over a TV at the local walmart. Other than that, it was packed but everyone was pretty well behaved.
Heard a bomb threat got called in to the wal-mart in bentonville, ar

Back