• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SOLD: FN Self-Loading Police (SLP) 3" Magnum Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun w/ Full SLP Tactical Accessories and Bonus Extras...

SOLD:

(1) authentic FN Self-Loading Police (FN SLP) Semi-Automatic 12ga shotgun in LIKE-NEW condition (SKU # 3088929022, UPC: 818513001229). See the following link(s) for more details:

FN SLP™ | FN® Firearms (fnamerica.com)
FN SLP™ Tactical | FN® Firearms (fnamerica.com)

This 100% complete and fully functional gas-operated auto-loading tactical shotgun only has 25 shells of buckshot and slugs fired through it with no problems or issues and, as the original/single owner of it, I can vouch that it has been responsibly operated and very well maintained. This FN SLP has an 18" barrel (Standard Invector choke), a 3" chamber for 2 3/4" & 3" shells, a 7+1 capacity extended magazine tube, a top-mounted one-piece MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail, a high-profile adjustable ghost ring rear sight and a wing protected front sight, and two steel sling swivel studs. It has a total length of 38.75", a width of 2.4", a height of 7.9", a comb drop of 1.375", a length of pull (LoP) of 14", and a weight of 7.7lbs. Construction wise, it has a matte black aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver, black synthetic forend and standard stock with checkered gripping panels, and a non-slip recoil pad. Operationally, it has a receiver-mounted bolt release button, curved operating handle, and a crossbolt safety at the rear of the trigger guard.

The action in this 12ga "gas gun" is the Active Valve Gas System that has user-interchangeable "silver" pistons (see "SPECIAL NOTE" below) for light and heavy loads, resulting in one of the fastest and smoothest shooting 12ga shotguns ever released. Although it is listed as "Discontinued" and is difficult to find in New or Like-New condition, this is your chance to own an excellent semi-auto 12ga shotgun for home defense and/or range use. The FN SLP is essentially a "Tactical" version of the Winchester Super X2 and Super X3 that, with the proper gas piston, will run as quick & reliable as one of the two well-known "Italian" semi-auto shotguns on the market with just as soft of a recoil impulse. It is being sold (w/ the original case & accessories) as a bundle to include the following BONUS EXTRAS:

(1) FN SLP Tactical Buttstock Accessory Kit (Replaces the standard buttstock with the vertical pistol grip stock from the FN SLP Tactical, includes 3 interchangeable comb inserts for proper sight alignment with optical sight systems, and 3 interchangeable recoil pads for LoP adjustment; all parts of this kit are included in the original box), SKU: 3088929100. Link: FN America SLP Tactical Buttstock Accessory Kit 3088929100 | Free Shipping over $49! (opticsplanet.com)

(1) FN SLP Tactical Tri-Rail Extension (Replaces the smooth aluminum magazine tube cover with the 3-sided MIL-STD-1913 magazine tube rail from the FN SLP Tactical; the original smooth mag tube cover is also included), SKU: 3088929876. Link: FN America Standard Tri-Rail Extension For SLP Shotguns Matte Black 3088929876 | Free Shipping over $49! (opticsplanet.com)

(1) FN SLP Universal Tactical Sling/EZ 2-Point Nylon Shotgun Sling (Black nylon webbing and adjustable straps to allow secure 2-point mounting to virtually any shotgun), SKU: 50001. Link: FN America EZ 2-Point Nylon Shotgun Sling Black 50001 | Free Shipping over $49! (opticsplanet.com)

(1) FN SLP 12ga Competition Magazine Follower (Blue anodized aluminum competition magazine follower; original black plastic follower also included), SKU: 3088929879. Link: FN SLP / Browning Gold & Silver / Winchester SX2 & SX3 12 ga. Competition Magazine Follower, Blue: MGW (midwestgunworks.com)

(1) Crimson Trace Tactical Light (@ 900 Lumen LED w/ two CR123A batteries, wired remote switch and 1913 Picatinny mount), SKU: 01-8770-1. Link: CWL-202 Tactical Light For Rail-Equipped Long Guns | CrimsonTrace

(1) Taran Tactical Innovations Oversized Bolt Release (Black aircraft-grade aluminum bolt release; already drilled and tapped into the bolt release button), SKU: BNLI-BRS01. Link: TTI Oversized Bolt Release - Taran Tactical Innovations

(1) Briley Bolt Operating Handle (Stainless steel oversized charging handle with black aluminum head; original charging handle also included), SKU:TSPA-59BLK. Link: Briley MFG - Briley Bolt Operating Handle - 12 Gauge (Fits FN SLP, SX3) - Anodized

(1) FN "Swag Kit" (FN Polo Shirt in Men's XL, FN Baseball/Trucker Hat, 2 FN PVC Patches, and 1 FN Decal)

"SPECIAL NOTE": In addition to the two original "silver" user-interchangeable Light and Heavy pistons, I am also including...

(1) Gold Piston (Golden gas piston for the 18" FN SLP that is a newer (more recent) universal gas piston for light and heavy loads; already installed)

My asking price for this excellent shotgun bundle is only $1,200, to include UPS Ground shipping from my FFL here in GA ("Shooter's Indoor Range", Augusta, GA 30909) to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. in which you are allowed to legally own this 7+1 semi-auto shotgun (PLEASE check federal, state, and local firearms' regulations; NO overseas). Everything listed above will ship all together in one secured package. Methods of payment are PayPal (F&F), Venmo, Zelle, U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate item requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. NOTICE: This complete FN SLP bundle is being listed on multiple firearms' forums, so act on it now! Thanks for looking and stay safe out there.SLP01.jpgSLP02.jpgSLP03.jpgSLP04.jpg

Last edited:
Back