• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Soon to be Proud New Owner of a 500...

RWCshooter

Copper BB
Just a couple of hours away now from picking up my new Mossberg 500 shotgun from Big5. A present from my Lovely Wife. I can hardly wait. It's our first shotgun, and we got the 500, because of it's versatility and changeability. I was looking for HD, something easy for the wife to pick up in an emergency. But I really want to see how it, or I, do on the trap field. Thanks all, I'll be cruising through the forum looking for all the great information and advice...

Howdy RWCshooter, and welcome to the club. I see from your sig you have a very nice collection, soon to be complete. Bah who am I kidding. There's always room for more.

Welcome to the forum. The 500 is a great base for just about anything you may want to do with a shotgun. But beware, they tend to multiply :-D

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 500 when it arrives as well as any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

To All, Thank you for making me feel welcome. As I said before I am looking forward to this forum and all the information that I know will be helpful. And here is my new Baby...

IMAG0933.jpg

IMAG0937.jpg

Great lookin 500, Welcome to Mossberg Owners!!!

The 500 can be transformed in to anything you want it to be, and its lots of fun just to get out and shoot!

I hope you and your wife both enjoy learning the gun! Congratulations on that 500!

MikeD said:
Welcome to the forum. The 500 is a great base for just about anything you may want to do with a shotgun. But beware, they tend to multiply :-D

Welcome to the forum!
As MikeD said they DO multiply, but have no fear...this is a good thing :lol:

Back