• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Spec Ops brand gear made in USA

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just wanted to give a shameless plug to Spec-Ops brand gear. Like most of us here, prefer to buy US when we can. And being gauranteed for life is also a nice bonus.

http://www.specopsbrand.com/

These particular mag pouches were a gift from a good friend when he got back from his deployment in the litter box a few years back.

Obviously, with much use in combat, they are faded in the normal high wear area's, but the material and hardware and stitching are all holding up even several years after the fact.

Here are a few pics of the 6 mag and 4 mag molle pouches

magpouches010.jpg

magpouches011.jpg

magpouches014.jpg

magpouches013.jpg

magpouches012.jpg

Those are really nice!!! I've looked at spec ops a few times and have been wanting one of their MOLLE holsters for some time!

As LES mentioned, the personal story that comes with them makes them that much better!

Yeah, I'm glad he's back home now though.

We used to work together doing security work for the state. We didn't have any worries about whether we could depend on the other and made really good partners. All that is behind both of us now though but we're still pretty tight.

Good pouches. Great back story. do you get together with em for the occasional toast? Good friends are hard to find.

Yeah, we still get together sometimes.

I've talked to him on the phone twice this week.

I just washed my two Spec-Ops brand (made in USA) MOLLE Assault Pack bags and they look like new. :mrgreen: They are not cheap, but they are the best. :D

Back