• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Steampunk weapon

bsipes30

.270 WIN
I sure wish this was real! I realize that this is in no way practical but i would still buy one!

538448_10150984025277300_164307861_n.jpg

I have a few pix of the guns on my computer...need to get em up here. Great post.

Interesting. Whats the history? Is this something that was actually utilized at some point or just a creative design?

Looks like one of those guns that American Guns did a while back using a battle ax. :roll:

MikeD said:
Interesting. Whats the history? Is this something that was actually utilized at some point or just a creative design?

I believe that this stuff is just a creative design. I had never heard of steampunk so i'm not sure but a lot of it looks like old victorian outfits with everything being very mechanical looking. Like people gluing gears to a microwave and calling it steampunk. lol but sierously... a lot of it looks really cool.

Steampunk does a lot of artistic derivatives of random stuff. They dressed up an XBox 360 to look like an old radiator and made a bunch of Star Wars figures look like antiques. Cool to look at, but not much practicality involved.

...kind of like American Guns... :D

It's more of an art form than practical products.... Its just sposta look cool.....that's it.

If you're handy with spray paint you can make one out of a nerf gun. Google has a ton of the pix.

Steampunk is like a weird marriage among the Victorian era, science fiction and strange mechanical steam powered technology, but as if its futuristic with gears, leather and goggles everywhere. Think HG Wells "Time Machine", sorta, but some of it looks more like the wild west with guns and everything...

The new movie about Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer, I believe< will be rather steampunkish. Whats that game with the nazi lookin monsteresque, somethin "wolf"... Castle Wolfenstein? I dunno, but some of that stuff looks almost like steam punk...

x-creature.jpg

super-soldier-3.jpg

John A. said:
Looks like one of those guns that American Guns did a while back using a battle ax. :roll:

I actually just got around to watching that episode the other night....it looked cool. :roll:

Here's the 2 pix that I thought were worthy of space on my computer....

4ggYTl.jpg

GIt2Hl.jpg

the butt stock I'm not too fond of...but still cool lookin non the less.

Back