• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sup from Ohio

Welcome from MI!!

Came across a BBQ joint down that way a few years back Jim Dandy's pretty tasty think about the greens from time to time

I grew up in the area that's located. That's about 20 minutes directly north of cincy, I'm east of there now and don't get over that way very often anymore.

Welcome from E TN now. But went to Urbana HS and OSU decades ago.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from northeast Oklahoma. Still have family in Kettering and Greenville. Went to HS in Greenville.

Chili...

Everytime someone says Cincinnati the first thing I think about is chili.

Platters of spaghetti smothered in chili, onions, cheese, and Crystal hot sauce.

:yum:

Chili...

Everytime someone says Cincinnati the first thing I think about is chili.

Platters of spaghetti smothered in chili, onions, cheese, and Crystal hot sauce.

:yum:

Yup, even in my little town, we have Goldstar Chili.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back