• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Suppressed Mossberg 500 video finally

Ooohhh man! That is sweet. What's the max distance it works? Is it easy to clean? Assemble?
Any jambs so far?

Ooohhh man! That is sweet. What's the max distance it works? Is it easy to clean? Assemble?
Any jambs so far?
By distance do you mean range? Cleaning isnt too difficult but if you've shot a lot one day it can be difficult to get the shroud off because of carbon build up. Assembly is easy as its built to the barrel! And no jams just a very dirty shotgun hahaha

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Heres some pictures with the shroud off there is baffles inside the tube and a lot of the gases go through the ports in the barrel and obviously the brass bushing help a snug fit.
uploadfromtaptalk1451480229176.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451480232767.jpg

That is what I would consider to be an extreme reflex suppressor. I'm most curious about the baffles, rather than the porting.

Sorry for the S***y picture these are the baffles inside im gonna send it off to get rethreaded for removalable baffles because its virtually impossible to get them clean

uploadfromtaptalk1451496300969.jpg

I didn't suspect there would be as many baffles in the rear section of the can.

Are the baffles forward of the muzzle the same diameter as those over the barrel?

They are forward of the muzzle, there isnt any over the barrel its just empty space

That's just an awesome mossy. Love that supressed SG sound. Sweet!!!
Great video. Thanks for sharing your fun. Makes me wanna go shoot mine now. Lol.

Dude ... Ur making me jealous.
I've been around a few suppressed guns and can't get enough of them . now I need to get one of my own. And a SG sound like the most logical one to start with. :D

They're awesome i take it more to the clays than my clay gun! Ill be doing some hunting with it soon and get some proper videos out with subsonic loads

Back