• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Survival cordage

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Paracord has really evolved over the years. If your setting up a dedicated BOB or survival exploring pack the Titan Survivor cord is a real asset , in addition to the obvious 550 cord uses they have integrated additional strands with waxed jute for fire building, 25# monofilament fishing line and a strand of 30 awg copper wire excellent for snares and gear repairs etc....
Veteran owned and operated small busine0317201555.jpg 15850400660572555852204453612686.jpg

I like the idea of it. I'm a little skeptical, until I see some real world testing of the extra components. Like anything, it's useless if you dont practice with, and know how to effectively use it.

As I side note, I've found I like #36 tarred bank line for most of my general lashing tasks.

Back in the boy scout days we used rolls of baling twine for all of our lashing.

For my personal camping I had a roll of polypropelene string line (basically plastic baling twine) that I lashed all kinds of things with.

Sorry for the post hijack DJ.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bank line is a staple , im rarely without some bank line. Same as paracord its also a staple, and the addition of some products to it dramatically increases its use, this is not a new product several years old and well tested by many. Kinda hard to screw up waxed jute twin, fishing line and copper wire. If ya carry 550 cord , one of the survivor chords is a step up, guit ya second guessing GET SOME NOW !!!!!! :oldman::lol:
Check out Corporals corner he did a good video review awhile back

Back