• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Survival Fiction

Holy cow....how have I not seen this before? shame on me.

Also...is this link i have here

http://unioncreekjournal.wordpress.com/ ... er-2-2014/

the first post? as in, the start of the story? i'd like to start from the begining, i have however been reading randomly and this is a great story....
*Helloo?, Hollywood, yes this is Mudinyeri. what's that? you want to make my story into a movie?

awesome.

ripjack13 said:
Also...is this link i have here

http://unioncreekjournal.wordpress.com/ ... er-2-2014/

the first post? as in, the start of the story? i'd like to start from the begining, i have however been reading randomly and this is a great story....
*Helloo?, Hollywood, yes this is Mudinyeri. what's that? you want to make my story into a movie?

awesome.

Back from a couple days off with a new chapter: http://unioncreekjournal.wordpress.com/ ... ugly-head/

Happy New Year!

Here's the link to the first post: http://unioncreekjournal.wordpress.com/ ... er-2-2014/

There are enough posts now that you'll have to go into the archives and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the first few.

ok. thanx.

so...
November 2, 2014: The New Normal ...is the first post.
then Merry Christmas...is the second?
and this.... January 17, 2015: Panic Button....is the 3rd post?
it's tough on my phone to sort out....i don't want to get lost and miss anything....

I have to do some catching up too! I havent yet been able to read the latest few entries and have the order saved in my email! ;)

ripjack13 said:
ok. thanx.

so...
November 2, 2014: The New Normal ...is the first post.
then Merry Christmas...is the second?
and this.... January 17, 2015: Panic Button....is the 3rd post?
it's tough on my phone to sort out....i don't want to get lost and miss anything....

No, there are several entries from November, several from December and several from January.

I'm wrestling with the Wordpress control panel to figure out a way to make it easier to read all the entries in chronological order.

Toby...it has been almost 10years since I have read something that could captivate me in such a way as the UCJ. I find myself getting mad because of time constraints. I only have so much time in the day to just read. I also find myself eager to read the next entry. I love the way you tell a story. Not just about one person, but in depth of each character.
Great job!

One fyi...you need to fix the wordsthatrun togetherlike this. Thats my only critique.

Thanx for letting me be a guinie(?) Pig.

ripjack13 said:
Toby...it has been almost 10years since I have read something that could captivate me in such a way as the UCJ. I find myself getting mad because of time constraints. I only have so much time in the day to just read. I also find myself eager to read the next entry. I love the way you tell a story. Not just about one person, but in depth of each character.
Great job!

One fyi...you need to fix the wordsthatrun togetherlike this. Thats my only critique.

Thanx for letting me be a guinie(?) Pig.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope, some day, to turn this hobby into a paying gig!

StupidWordpressrunswordtogetherlikethis. :(

Omg, I started reading thinking I would read a couple entries but I couldn't stop! So about 1.5-2 hours later I'm finished. It was really good! I subscribed and also became a fan of the FB page! Good job!

You and me both girlie! I couldn't put my phone down. Then it ran out of battery. Aaaarrrgggggg

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Omg, I started reading thinking I would read a couple entries but I couldn't stop! So about 1.5-2 hours later I'm finished. It was really good! I subscribed and also became a fan of the FB page! Good job!

Saw you on the FB page. Thanks for joining up. Please hit the Share button at the bottom of each entry if you would.

Thanks again.

I did as well. And I'm pretty sure one of friends did to....

Back