• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Syria using Nerve Gas on it's own people...

They haven't used it yet but it sounds like they may. I believe we are consulting with Russia on the matter as they have been shielding Assad for some time now. I don't see us doing anything that would escalate it outside of the Syrian borders.

There is always that chance they get ticked off just enough to try and play hard ball.
It isn't a Major concern but it should always be considered as an outcome that could happen from us invading them.

They are still claiming they do not have chemical weapons... EVERYONE has them... lol

The funny thing about Syria and their chemical weapons is this.......How many times have you heard the brilliant response crom a liberal when you say ANYTHING negative concerning Obama's leadership, "Well what about George W Bush and the Iraqi WMD's that didn't exist"?

Well guess what, people.......While we were playing pattycake with the UN making resolutions and threatening Saddam with inspections he was busy using those MONTHS to load his WMD's into trucks and packing them off to Syria for safe keeping. This wasn't a big secret.....we watched the moves......but at the time Syria was considered somewhat of an ally and we didn't want to accuse them of anything.

So now Bush's "imaginary" WMD's are Obama's problem to deal with........At least if the "rebel fighters" take control the evil Assad government won't be able to use them on it's own people. Oh, thats right.......those wascally webels are simply Al Qaeda terrorists

Tim4k5 said:
While we were playing pattycake with the UN making resolutions and threatening Saddam with inspections he was busy using those MONTHS to load his WMD's into trucks and packing them off to Syria for safe keeping.

I think it ironic and funny that the Feds had to go through red tape, and missed the bus because of it “like the taste of your own medicine you dirty fed bastards ?”

I really haven't heard too much more on this matter. It was a good headline but very little if any follow up.. :/

they launched SCUDS yesterday....big news because now they are showing they can move warheads.....cmon keep up

and tell him I said to get his ass out there and start scrubbing train cars because I am tired of seeing all that graffiti cruising around the beautiful countryside

No Crap! Right? I am amazed at how much graffiti can be done on one car! You would think that they brought a ladder with them for some the stuff. Although, I must admit that I am impressed with some the stuff and I see A LOT! haha I saw a REALLY good scenery one done on the side of a Rail-Box Car.

If I start seeing the M.O. logo on the trains running through PA I'll know who did it!

Oh yeah, I'm curious to see how the mid east crap pans out. As soon as a crisis in one area is done 2 more crop up. I guess Egypt and Israel vs Iran will be next.

LoL......I've been impressed more than once by rail car graffiti. I'd still like to see every numbskull that does it be caught and punished though, since they are the same clowns that would paint the side of a building or even a house.

As far as Syria goes, the launching of the Scud missiles says a lot to me about the Assad regimes intent. I remember once when I was 11 or 12 years old I found a pack of bottle rockets under my dad's workbench in the garage. We hadn't been able to buy fireworks in Illinois for a few years by then so who knows how old the were.....but to a young kid a pack of 12 previously unknown bottle rockets was a gold mine. I decided before I showed off to my buddies that I needed to test one out "just to be sure they worked"......after all, nobody wants to be bragging to their neighborhood friends about their awesome new rockets and end up the target of teasing from everyone because they were duds.

Assad just tested his Cold War era bottle rockets......

lol CarbineMike... If I was any good at it, I have PLENTY of time when I go to Harrisburg to get it done haha I'll see if I can get one of the cities finest to do some art for us ;)

Back