• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

tac star "side saddle"

for the most part the the side tac star "side saddle" is solid . the hardware is made of good matterials . also when you buy a tac star product there is a inspection date . I bought mine on 7/20/11and the date on my side saddle was 3/14/11..... that makes me feel better knowing that it did sit in a wearehouse for 2-3 years .b ut even better its made in the U.S.A.

Sorry for not posting pics but it is the side saddle that bolts to the left side of the reciver......it's been out for like 10 years lol ......price was 35.00 at lgs but online I found it for 27 or so free shipping .ill post pics soon

Same for my 590A1.

2011-06-15173107.jpg

I just installed the tac star 6 shot side saddle .......and for the most part it looks great ......i havent had a chance to test it out but I think it's a keeper

Does anyone here have one of these on a 930 SPX? I am left handed and do you think it will be in the way when I go to shoot? thanks

I have the one that mounts on the collapsible M4 AR stock.

I have carried it through miles of thick brush on multiple occasions with the brass up and down, and have yet to lose a round.

Good stuff.

Thanks. I've been missing my 930 SPX so much, since it's been at Mossberg for a month and a half, that I added a 590A1 to my collection. I'm thinking I'll add a Tac-Star 6 to it.

Back