• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tactical .22 owner, also have GSG 1911-22, more to come..

iluv2shoot

Copper BB
Hi, I'm Karl, i live in Pasadena, Maryland, a very strict state for gun regulations. Anyway, i retired from Md. Division of Correction in 2009, after 21 years. During that time i was required to qualify with a .38 pistol, Mini 14 rifle, and a Remington 870 pump shotgun. The best gun training i ever received was from MD. State Police in late 1992. We spent an entire work week training with the .38 pistols. It was then that i became a much better shooter, and realised i enjoyed going to the range. Fast forward to recent years, and video game shooting just didn't cut it. My son and i started renting guns last year at the local indoor ranges. It was loud in there, and my nerves often got jangled because their guns jam more due to being dirty etc. I didn't have much knowledge of semi auto pistols, and would really stress out when they needed to be cleared. Despite all of this, i enjoyed the actual shooting. Then a wonderful thing happened...i got my own gun. What a difference this made! I became relaxed with our GSG 1911-22 because i thoroughly knew how to operate it. It is well made, and so much fun to shoot. My son, being young, likes to shoot the bigger caliber guns. I'm relieved and content to shoot a .22, especially after a .357 magnum etc. This brings me to my screen name iluv2shoot. Some times i go to the range 3x a week. I would go at least twice each week if i could. I tune out loud guns, ejected casings raining down on me from a neighbor, and enjoy challenging myself to try to shoot well. Now i have the Mossberg tactical .22, love the gun, hate the magazines! I want a pump 12 gauge next thanks.

Re: Tactical .22 owner, also have GSG 1911-22, more to come.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to check out our Tac-22 sub-forum and post up some pics of yours...

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader

Aslo, check out our dedicated handuns sub-forum and post up some pics of your GSG 1911-22...

Handguns

You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Glad to have you here, where its all about the simple joy of shooting and modding and makin the guns our own! Welcome to MO and thank you for your years of service to community and safety!

If your lookin for a pump shotgun, I thoroughly believe youll be hard pressed to find a better firearm than a Mossberg 500! Of course I'm biased here... but seriously, can the price and sdurability be matched? Are you gonna find another gun that cycles and does what its supposed to when everything else sux? Well, I dunno... but I know LTB will back me up when I say there are alot of 500's out there that can be found inexpensively with some savvy shopping that will provide a lifetime of service. I know LTB in particular has purchased several of his used and swears by them.

Anyway... if theres anything we can help with, let us know! We'll leave the light on! :D

Welcome from another new memebr. I agree with Rossignol, the 500 is a great gun. I have only recently picked one up...after much research.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Iluv2shoot !!

Howdy iluv2shoot and welcome to the club!

Welcome iluv2shoot. I own the Tac22 also, and hear ya about the clips! I also own a Mossy 500 and love it! Lots of great people on here and tons of information to be found.

Welcome to the forum Karl!!

Back