• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tactical Gun Cart (Baby Stroller

Got it a couple years ago for $40. Just put a tube in one tire. This thing was loaded down at the National Senior Games (archery) last year...2 folding chairs, toolbox, cooler, quiver, large semi-circle beach umbrella, some other stuff. Wish I had a picture of that.

I have to do a photo shoot of the 'twins' version that I grabbed at a thrift store. It will accommodate all items for a 3-gun event (including small cooler, camp chair and umbrella) with a few take offs, easy mods and some added gun holders AND it folds to fit in the hatch back.

Starting price out the door - $12.50!! Woot!

A little bit of dicarded aluminum diamond plate, a few nuts and bolts and an ATV gun rack. I will be adding a second rack for my M590 on the other side. It even has a CUP HOLDER!

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg
The bigger the wheels the better!! Still looking for a runner's stroller - at a decent used price!

Got it a couple years ago for $40. Just put a tube in one tire. This thing was loaded down at the National Senior Games (archery) last year...2 folding chairs, toolbox, cooler, quiver, large semi-circle beach umbrella, some other stuff. Wish I had a picture of that.

Do you compete in the National Veterans Senior Games?

Years ago I worked at a gold course and they had a couple hand carts that were motorized and would follow the golfer around the course based on a homing device clipped to the golfers belt. All you need is to incorporate that technology, with a runners stroller and you will have the ultimate cart that will follow you to the range. :-D

Back