• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Targets for the indoor shooting range?

now i can buy them from my shooting range, but for a $1 a target, seems steep to me.

need help in finding the upper torso silhouette targets (big ones to hang).
well dosent have to be those exact ones but the larger ones to hang from clips at my indoor range.

been looking around and all i seem to find are the medium to small round targets.
any advice or links where i can get some, now i have tried my local wal-mart, bass pro, but no luck just the small ones :!:

What you're looking for is the full-sized (22"x45") B-27 target. You can order them on-line from the site below for about $36.50 per 100 targets...

Official NRA Silhouette and Law Enforcement Targets

The B20 and B21 targets are a bit larger, but,they're also more expensive. Cheaper Than Dirt also has the B27s for about $12 per 20 if,you don't wanna order a hundred at once...

Awesome. That's the one. Just didn't know they had a name or what they were called.
$36.50 for 100 is a good deal (compaired to the $1.00 each one). Will probly get those.
Bought my 2 sig's two week ago and my 590 Saturday, man this is addicting, and will be shooting more so its perfect.
Thanks again for the site.

Back