• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thank you Mossberg Owners!

aksavanaman

Work In Progress...
Supporter
"Philanthropist"

For my 1000th post, I wanted to thank all guys for being a good bunch of like minded people and for creating an outstanding place to meet and share information. From firearms to recipes... politics and jokes, to personal experiences and heart felt stories...... this forum has something to offer to everyone! Thank you everyone for keeping an open mind, keeping BS and slander to minimum and making us all feel at home.

While I don't have a beer in hand... here's a toast to meeting new friends and many more posts!

,,,no no AK,,,thank you for being here and all you contribute to MO.

,,,and congratz on your 1000th post. :D

Very nicely said AK. I agree with Old Mossy too, thanks for your posts. I enjoy reading them. I know I felt like I blinked my eye and had 1000 posts. It goes quickly. I think I learn something new on here everyday.

AK...keep the posts coming. You are a good contributor here.

THANK you AK for all your contributions to this ever growing community!

OhioArcher said:
Tipping a beer with ya, AK. Good to have you supporting the site!

I did end up having a cold one :D But here I am "celebrating" and all.... and you Ohio just had your 1k roll around as well.... I guess you must have more modesty than me :)

Thank you guys for the responses!

1000 Posts!!!!
Good Lord man Get a Life!!!! :lol:

Congrats!!!
I need 200 more to join the club!!

P08-06-13_2030_zps5f016883.jpg

No, thank you.

aksavanaman said:
OhioArcher said:
Tipping a beer with ya, AK. Good to have you supporting the site!

I did end up having a cold one :D But here I am "celebrating" and all.... and you Ohio just had your 1k roll around as well.... I guess you must have more modesty than me :)

Thank you guys for the responses!

Yeah, I noticed that when I posted. Didn't realize I was even close. My, how time flies... :lol:

Right on brother. Keep em coming. There's always something to say about something.....
Congratulations.

I'll drink to this!! :D

Yeah, that was your 1000 post reward.

cupcakes with sprinkles.

yum.

I didn't eat them. They were your reward graphic :)

old mossy said:
,,,,,congrats to you also OA. :D
MikeD said:
I'll drink to this!! :D
ripjack13 said:
Right on brother. Keep em coming. There's always something to say about something.....Congratulations.

Thank you, Gentlemen. Many thought provoking ideas thrown out here to help keep the ol' noodle working... :lol:

Congrats fellas!

Been traveling for work the past few days and missed this thread until now. AK, OA, both of you guys have been a pleasure to have around and I'm truly lookin forward to reading your next 1000 posts as well. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the site...

Wow OA...that first 1000 went fast for you too. Nice going and keep your great posts coming too!

Back