• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thanks for a great site!

Expat_PM

.270 WIN
Hi everyone, Obviously I'm new around these parts.
I've been digesting all the great input from everyone and this is one of the better shooting sites I've visited lately. I like the positive, constructive attitudes and the willingness to help each other out.

Good job standing up an enjoyable site. Only fitting for a trusted line of firearms like Mossberg.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! This is the exact feedback that I wanted to see from new members when I cam up with this idea for a Mossberg forum in August 2010.

Thanks fot the kind words Expat_PM!

We're just a bunch of grown kids that like guns. I'm with you, this is definitely the most friendly site I've had the pleasure of being a part of. We're glad to have you...

You're very welcome L.E.S.

What part of "Middle Tennessee" are you in?
I visited TN Tech for a few years in a prior life.

Howdy Expat!

Just exactly what you said is what we're striving for! Glad to have you here!

Expat_PM said:
You're very welcome L.E.S.

What part of "Middle Tennessee" are you in?
I visited TN Tech for a few years in a prior life.

I hang my hat in Nashville...

Ah Shucks! Y'all are just sayin all those nice things cause they're true [drags toe of his shoe in the dirt]

Seriously, great site.

Nashville's nice.
I set up at the gun show at the fairgrounds back in August. Didn't sell much but had a great time and met a lot of really nice folks.

Yeah, the gun shows around here aren't what they used to be. My LGS doesn't even participate anymore.

Back