• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thanks for letting me join,my name is Matt & I am in Houston

fandeliman

Copper BB
Thanks for sharing the great reviews and information. Hope I can add some to the group. I am a former Army officer and I am an avid firearm collector and very pro-second ammendment.

I own a 28" Mossberg 550 which is an older model. really it is a 500 with an adjustable choke system attached. You do not change the chokes you simply screw a permanently fixed choke attachment up or down to change the pattern.

I also own a pistol grip 500a with a few add-ons that I have put on it. I would post a pic but it tells me its to big. I added a top mounted picattiny rail for optics, a ghost sight, a Surefire fore end, a Hi-Viz green front sight, a six shot side saddle and a 1 point sling. It has the heat shield and 7 shot tube.

Re: Thanks for letting me join,my name is Matt & I am in Hou

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! We are working very hard to make this the most informative source for Mossberg owners and look forward to your contribution. Thank you for your service; it is greatly appreciated! Sounds like you have a nice set of Mossbergs. I haven't had the pleasure of shooting a Mossberg 550 but I would like to in the future. Let us know if you keep having issues with trying to post pictures.

I try attaching the picture file but it tells me it is to large. Am I doing trying to add a picture in the wrong place??

There are some file restrictions when it comes to uploading pictures to the site (mainly because there is limited space when it comes to the server) but are the pictures hosted on the internet anywhere?

Hey Matt, We appreciate your service brother! Welcome to the MO!

As for posting pics, I have no idea what the size restrictions are to upload, BUT! if you search "power toys for windows resize pics" youll find free downloads for the image resizing tool, then you just right click on the pic and select resize from small medium and large. OR if the image is hosted like on FaceBook or PhotoBucket, Image Shak whatever, you can check out this link below;
http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=961

If these dont work let us know, we'll figure something out! ;)

Brad.

Go ARMY! Welcome aboard Sir!

My Pop is retired Aiorborne and I've always had a deep respect and admiration for all those who serve and have served these great United States. Your dedication and sacrifice is most appreciated. We're glad to have you as part of our community. Take some time to look around the site and make yourself at home. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

I recently picked up a 26" barrel with a C-Lect adjustable choke.
Popped it on one of my 500A's and I am loving shooting Sporting Clays with trusty pump gun!

S5PSD.jpg

hee hee.... i used to watch that show...

oh right..hellooooo!!!!

Back