• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The 510 "Terrier"

As Mossberg brought out the 510-mini,goodness help me the gears started turning (some would say that's never a good thing in my case).

I was at work with the DFG project,and wanted to make the smallest defensive pump shotgun I could think of.

And the Idea began to form.

Take a 510-mini increase the capacity by putting a standard 50104 magazine tube,and add the barrel of the 50455 Cruiser ( for better buckshot and slug use).

And the result would be an even smaller defensive gun that would have plenty of punch,still have a light recoil,and lighter weight.

How many would like to see the 510 get this upgrade?

I wanna see it dude!

I wanna see the other AOW you mentioned in your last message!!!

Rossignol said:
I wanna see it dude!

I wanna see the other AOW you mentioned in your last message!!!

They are still in the concept phase at the moment,though I will most likely start work on the "Terrier" project before I start working with the N.F.A. items (Legal Paper work,finding a good smith in my area that can/will do a good job at the right price)

But they will be done A.S.A.P.

The pics I talked about sending to you through E-Mail were just rough re-works on the stock photo's

If you want to see the roughed out concept pics just PM me your E-mail addy (if that's cool with you) and you can post them on here if you like

Pfletch8335 said:
As Mossberg brought out the 510-mini,goodness help me the gears started turning (some would say that's never a good thing in my case).

I was at work with the DFG project,and wanted to make the smallest defensive pump shotgun I could think of.

And the Idea began to form.

Take a 510-mini increase the capacity by putting a standard 50104 magazine tube,and add the barrel of the 50455 Cruiser ( for better buckshot and slug use).

And the result would be an even smaller defensive gun that would have plenty of punch,still have a light recoil,and lighter weight.

How many would like to see the 510 get this upgrade?
Me ;)

Back