• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

Okay, I feel like and old goat now!
I look at all these pics and there's not a speck of gray in any of them :lol:

The Heinie commercial is hilarious.
The pics are excellent.

As soon as I figure out to post a picture on here I'll share one of me too.

I started getting grey hair around 17. Been getting it since. At 40 I am about 50/50 now.

I don't have a single grey hair on my head. Of course that's because I shave my head every day...

Expat_PM said:
As soon as I figure out to post a picture on here I'll share one of me too.

I'd be happy to help you out! Just send the pic in an email to my addy in my sig! Also, we have pic posting suggestions as a sticky in the photo and video section!

I dont have any grey, and my dad died before he ever started greying...

Heres a current pic taken just last week. I dont really change anything, just a trim if theres a special occassion. I've kinda given up on the lone moustache look... But is long enough I can still kinda sweep it to either side.
Me_n_Ivy_03Small.jpg

Okay, Let's see if this works
n1019817233_328739_6046.jpg

If you can actually see it now that's me (the old, fat guy on the right) and my sons Nathan and Elijah.

As you can see, I have a full goatee and mustache in a lovely blend grey and white :)

Mine grows at like three feet per day so I trim it (a lot). I was one of the lucky guys who got to shave twice a day in Boot Camp :lol:

I let my mustache grow out pretty long sometimes and just may try the whole handlebar thing! Pretty cool idea actually.

(Hope the pic worked)

So G2 (yes, I abbreviated your abbreviation),
Where's a picture of your goatee?

Com'on inquiring minds wanna know.... :lol:

Hahaha... An abbreviation to an abbreviation, that's what you call a lazy typer :) lol. No goatee here, and quite glad I don't have to deal with one!

goatee and handlebar for several years now.

Actually, I don't ever remember a time when I have fully cut my moustache off.

I've trimmed it regularly, but have never gotten completely rid of it.

John A. said:
goatee and handlebar for several years now.

Actually, I don't ever remember a time when I have fully cut my moustache off.

I've trimmed it regularly, but have never gotten completely rid of it.

Pic please

Dude, I trim my moustache at least daily too! For what ever reason, I'm the only one in the family who grows facial hair from high on my cheeks to base of my neck! It sux, but my face is warm in the winter! :D

I have been a Moustache Man for sometime now.
Other than the stache, I usually have a patch under my lower lip. This tends to get cut off on occasion but always seems to find its way back on my face.

321584_2431697146072_1060939500_32252596_196538221_n.jpg

LTB45 said:
I have been a Moustache Man for sometime now.
Other than the stache, I usually have a patch under my lower lip. This tends to get cut off on occasion but always seems to find its way back on my face.

321584_2431697146072_1060939500_32252596_196538221_n.jpg

Great pic. My bother wears a soul patch but I just never could pull it off. I always looked dorky (okay dorkier) with a patch.

I play bass now pretty regularly and the goatee and stache help look like a hipster or a jazz man of some kind... at least until they hear me play :lol:

I've had a vandyke pretty much ever since I could grow one. I shaved it once for halloween after being married for... 6 years or so.

It took my wife a week to stop staring at me like I'd grown a 2nd head. ;-)

I'm almost to the point of where I can curl my stache up! Wooooo

Back