• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Liberals Are Quiet On The Terrorist Attack At The Art Show

I think the majority of Americans know there's a lot of crap in our borders that shouldn't be. Do you really need the media to say it for verification?

Obama doesn't want to be seen as the president that had a terrorist attack on his watch (like the earlier President that they blame everything on) so they try to make up little buzzwords like workplace violence and the likes.

So, he wants everything to look hunky-dory A-ok.

Sorry, but Obama is more directly responsible for terrorist attacks in the country than Bush is for many reasons.

1. He won't admit anything and tries to sweep everything under the rug. Being passive stops nothing.

2. They have supplied terrorists (I said it...known TERRORIST Groups) with weapons, vehicles, armament of various types, intel, and have blatently made holes in our security that they knew would be exploited and refuse to do anything about it. Quite the contrary, they seem to embrace that.

3. Their intentional weakness against them.

I don't really know where to start because there is so much that is broken, but that's as good a place as any to start.

ISIS seems much more organized and educated than previous groups. I think we have yet to start paying for Obamas misteps.

Wait a minute. ONE guy with a HANDGUN took down two guys with long guns AND body armor?! Holy crap. I'd call that a bit more than "good" shooting. I'd call it incredible shooting. Surely, handgun center mass hits did not stop nuts in body armor. Almost had to be head shots, right? Take care. Tom Worthington

Even more than that, it was one 60-year-old cop. That also lends credence to the old saying, "Don't mess with an old guy. If he's too tired to fight, he'll just kill you."

Wait a minute. ONE guy with a HANDGUN took down two guys with long guns AND body armor?! Holy crap. I'd call that a bit more than "good" shooting. I'd call it incredible shooting. Surely, handgun center mass hits did not stop nuts in body armor. Almost had to be head shots, right? Take care. Tom Worthington

That was excellent gun control.

After hearing the initial reports of both armed and armored suspects being killed by a handgun and by the same officer while under fire, I thought that there was no way that could be true.

If it is, the guy is not only a hero, he got an Ace of spades on his man card.

I heard there was one in North Carolina.

I can't find the picture now and I can't recall which forum I saw it on, but the photo was taken by a board member on his phone.

Muslim wearing black garb with the isis emblem on the back shoulder.

Strange how I can remember so many details about the photo, but I can't remember the forum or the topic, but the photo was taken in a gas station while he was waiting in line for a sandwich and the dude was in front of him.

Best I recall, the pic was taken in NC.

After doing so many google searches trying to find it, I'm sure on I'm another list now.

Back