• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The one I want

That is basically the one I have, but I bought a wood stock set to help me enjoy it more.

Great shotgun. I really like the Ghost Ring Sights.

So is $463.00 a good price for one of these 590A1 shotguns, well that one in the pic is a 590 Special purpose shotgun.

That sounds reasonable. I paid $460 for mine with a bead sight several years ago.

yeah that's got the ghost ring sites on it the one I shot had just the bead sight like my 870 had. I hopefully can get this here in a few months.

yeah that is where that shotgun is Buds, they had it on the 180 day layaway but took it off right when I wanted to place it.

yeah that is where that shotgun is Buds, they had it on the 180 day layaway but took it off right when I wanted to place it.

Che I back regularly. Items sold are typically quickly replaced.

I have that one. I bought it used with a Speedfeed 1 stock and Tacstar forend (both of which I sold) for $425. It was a good deal compared to what was available new ($500 range) locally and I wanted it immediately so I gladly paid it. If you don't mind some possible cosmetics flaws, go used if you can find one. The reason is that used pumps are usually pretty smooth and will save you money. You'll be able to save for the gun faster AND keep a little extra cash for ammunition and upgrades. If the magazine tube has wear marks from the tube assembly, that's the sign that the previous owner went ahead and smoothed everything out for you. My only criticism of the shotgun is that the I would have preferred a dot for a front sight but I could switch it out if I really wanted to. I was kind of confused about the point of aim and point of impact for a while with the painted ramp front sight. My 930 and 870 has ghost rings too but their front sights are dots. Buy a laser bore sighter too. They're really helpful.

Back