• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down I-Ninety (five). (I-95)

Bobster

.30-06
The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down Eye-Ninety (five). (I-95)

Sold the 1990 vintage shiny 590 Mariner 20" today. Made a decent profit. In the short time I had it, we all got a chance to put some rounds through it, probably about 100. Gun ran sweet with no hiccups whatsoever. The guy that bought it remembered it was in the JCVD movie "Hard Target" from one of my pictures in the ad. :)

I thought I wanted one, got one, then my needs changed. I'm not really a "collector" of firearms, more of a user. Maybe if it had been tapped for a scope mount or rail from the factory. It was too nice to go drilling on.

shineefiveninetee1.jpg shineefiveninetee2.jpg

shinymariner.jpg shinymariner2.jpg shinymariner3.jpg

What I REALLY want to get is a 930 Tactical-ish or JM Pro. I'm thinking of doing a little 2 or 3-gun and a semi-auto would better suit me. I have the SA-20 thug, but I'm finding 20ga difficult to load with my fat thumbs... :rolleyes: There is a guy the next town over selling a 930 JM Pro but he wasn't interested in a trade. I'll have to see what he'll take for cash...

That's a real pretty shotgun. I like it.

I like it a lot.

Back