• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Yep, its a zombie show, The Walking Dead, sundays at 10 or 11.

The point you ask? Mossberg must have a contract with the shows producers, so far the only SG's I have seen are... yep Mossy's!

Here is a 590 Special Purpose with a Knox stock carried by such and such who plays Shane. In this same episode, a bad guy gets out of rolled car with a 590 Tactical cruiser with a breacher bbl.
Episode-1-Shane-760.jpg

This dude, the main character, has a pack full of Mossy's he took from the sheriffs armory.
Episode-1-Rick-Horse-760.jpg

I lied, there are a couple of Big Greens guns in there too.
Episode-1-Rick-Horse-Walkers-760.jpg

Again the main dude with some other casual aquaintance. 500 possibly of the Persuader variety, matte finish, so one of the 500 special purpose models.
Rick-Daryl-760.jpg

One more of that one guy and his 590 Special Purpose.
Shane.png

I pulled all these pics from AMC's site for The Walking Dead,
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

These I got from a sort of image site for movies, tv, and video games.

Heres that bad guy with the 590 Tactical Cruiser I mentioned before.
500px-WalkingDead-Mossberg590.jpg

More of the guy and his 590 Special Purpose and Knox stock, keeping his elbow down.
500px-WalkingDead-Rem870.jpg

500px-WalkingDead-Rem870Side.jpg

Re: Theres a new show on AMC...

lol! That would help I think! Youll have to look at listings to catch the first few episodes. There are only 2 left I think...

I actually got to see this show the other day...lots and lots of Mossberg's

Yep, there are lots! What did you think of the show? Its kinda a rehashed conglomerate of several other movies, but not bad...

Yea I was expecting much worse and it wasn't that bad at all.

Same here Ranger! Too bad only one show left.

Yeah I saw that, sucks.

Supposed to be one more new episode, I guess it will run next week.

I've been watching the show every week...it started off really strong but the last few episodes I feel like the plot is getting cheesier and cheesier... :?

I really liked the 590 that's in it though...

the last show especially, not enough zombie gun action... but I'll keep watchin!

I've been watching it from the start too...I like it... :D
They have a new series coming soon on AMC: The Killing.
Looks like it could be good..

Yeah! I saw that, it does look good!

The last episode of The Walking Dead left me confused, maybe pointing towards another season?

Time to resurect this thread!

Just watched the first episode of the new season!

Zombies arent real, no matter how many metric butt loads are sold of the new Hornady Z-Max ammo. (I'm still gonna buy some).

Ok so, many of us, with the exception of Oli and a few others, really like the Zombie stuff.

The Walking Dead on AMC I think is a pretty good show! Theres zombie fighting action, guns, and breakdown of the very small scociety the survivors are living in. Its a micro community. Oh and there are guns. And the zombies.

The series I think holds attention, unless youre just absolutely sick of hearing about the zeds. (I thinks thats some sort of cool way of saying zombies, I really dont know and its possible I'm making a fool of myself which, I dont mind doin)

So anyway, it runs on AMC on sunday night at 9:00 pm. They also previewed a new show called Hell On Wheels, about building the railroad through the west.

Oh, and one of my points in this post. Guns! See any you like? What about other weapons? Cross bow, thats cool, and it doesnt make alot of noise if youre trying be all stealth like!

And dont forget the product placement! The kid finds a rolled up kit full of Bear Grylls survival knives! The kit featured a hatchet, parang machete, and what looked sorta like a corn knife, and a few other knives.

Other than that, there are several cool firearms, not the least of which is a Mossberg 590 special purpose with a BlackHawk Knoxx stock in the 8 rnd model. Looks like Rick carries the Colt Anaconda for sure, but also a Remington 700 bolt gun? The one blonde girl has a 1911 I think, they mention a 7 rnd capacity. Looks to be a higher end model in stainless. I wouldnt really be able to begin to venture a guess but to say it didnt look like it had the forward serations, just the rear and it had dovetailed sights. And then some other revolver tonight, small frame, but I have zero clue. Just guessing I'd say a .38 that looked to me, just like alot of service pistols I've seen but I'm certainly of the "untrained eye" catagory with regard to revolvers.

I like Zombies I just hate it when people get in arguments over what gun is better for killing them when this big thing goes down where Zombies take over the world. Then they argue about when and how it’s going to happen. Not friendly arguments but fighting words arguments. I like the movies and games and such.

Set the DVR for it earlier, and just finished watching it.

It was OK...except the part where the blonde in the RV bathroom couldn't put a fieldstripped Glock back together. And with zeds all around...you better know. Even my wife commented on how the show makes the women look weak and stupid.

:D Awwww... You REALLY DO LIKE zombies!

Well Oli, I'd say, and given what we have to go on about zombies, anything that destroys the head will work!

Of course, this assumes it could happen. The thing I wonder is getting close enough to get zombie fluids on me. Is that contagious? (if it were real) Like in 28 Days, if they got the stuff on them even in their eyes, it could infect them... So theres some difference here in this series.

I like this stuff man!

Shooter, you can laugh if you wanna... I dont know if i can put a Glock together or not. I havent tried and have never had a field stripped Glock in front of me! :D But I imagine you are right, whether zombies or whatever, I guess you ought to know how to use what ever is at hand!

Yeah, I was thinkin the exact same thing.

I get that the guy had just talked about teachin her how to do it, but reassemling a Glock isn't exactly rocket surgery. She looked like that paste eating kid in kindergarten that always tried crammimg the square peg in the round hole...

i watched the whole first series loved it, i noticed right off the mossy's , very cool,, i love the show , started 2nd series and have the dvr set up on everytime its on, really a entertaining show , i too would like more zombie elimination action also , 2012 is coming!!!!!!!!!!

Back