• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Think he'll stop there?

Tom396

.30-06
If the president gets his way, and semi auto rifles and high capacity magazines are banned, do you think he'll stop there?

I'm thinking not. Take care. Tom Worthington.

When the violence (and ill call it what it is, its evil in this world) doesn't stop, he'll say it didn't go far enough.

He (they) won't stop until we are all disarmed and at the mercy of the wolves. That's why we can't stop or let out guard down. I'm sure Feinsteins new ban won't go through as is but if it did we would be down to lever guns, pumps, bolt actions and revolvers in one generation. The generation after that they will go after the "sniper rifles" that hunters use.

I think there are multiple agendas at play. Some honestly believe that bans will help stop the violence. Some that are just scared of guns and then there are those with more sinister goals of totaly disarming the public to make us powerless. Most of these on the bandwagon are just unwitting pawns who are under the delusion that it will end when a few evil lookong guns are taken off the street. I don't think it will end until we have nothing but sticks to defend ourselves.

But what do I know I'm just a paranoid gun owner? :shock:

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

i heard that the governor of ny is having hearings tomorrow on assault weapons,semi auto, and anything holding over 7 rounds.........but not one friggin word about mental health. it seems nobody today will put the blame where it belongs.

Back