• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This has got to be the gravy days for accessories

I have noticed that too. Even Walmart still carries accessories. Nope, not gonna do that. I'll pay a little more elsewhere.

We are able to buy firearms without much problem. Ammo is a different story.

You cant find much of certain accessories in Sweden.. some Safariland stuff is scarce. Im still looking for a light bearing safariland holster to my G17.. finding zero. If some shop gets a small batch of accessories they are sold out pretty quickly..

You cant find much of certain accessories in Sweden.. some Safariland stuff is scarce. Im still looking for a light bearing safariland holster to my G17.. finding zero. If some shop gets a small batch of accessories they are sold out pretty quickly..

@fellmann ,

What width belt would you use? I may be able to help you with that holster, a 6375 ALS Safariland for a G34 (so it is a tiny bit 3/4" long for a G17) with TLR-1 light and also a 3-mag Safariland 775 open top magazine carrier for G17 mags also. The mag carrier can be worn vertically or horizontally. They go on my 2-1/4" duty belt.

The 6375 rides 1.25" lower than a 6370 but that can be changed to a 6370 carry with a UBL (Universal Belt Loop) accessory belt plate and a screwdriver. You could actually switch back and forth for carry height you prefer.

Dave (nitesite)

Last edited:
@fellmann ,

What width belt would you use? I may be able to help you with that holster, a 6375 ALS Safariland for a G34 (so it is a tiny bit 3/4" long for a G17) with TLR-1 light and also a 3-mag Safariland 775 open top magazine carrier for G17 mags also. The mag carrier can be worn vertically or horizontally. They go on my 2-1/4" duty belt.

The 6375 rides 1.25" lower than a 6370 but that can be changed to a 6370 carry with a UBL (Universal Belt Loop) accessory belt plate and a screwdriver. You could actually switch back and forth for carry height you prefer.

Dave (nitesite)
How would a G17 with a TLR-1 fit ? ALS locks in the ejection port so.. How well used is it ? how much do you want for it ?

Newly acquried Safariland stuff ( except holster ) I use QLS to attach holsters to different rigs

20210202_101753_hd.jpg

Attachments

• 20210202_102637_hd.jpg
    20210202_102637_hd.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi.

I bought it for my G34 which I was allowed to carry on duty at one department. Then my next department mandated the issued G17.

I carried an issued G17 with a TLR-1 in it and that holster was like it was made for a G17. Only the muzzle length of the gun was different, and it didn't matter at all. A G17 drops in with complete ease, and the ALS clicks perfectly (because as you mentioned the ALS lock mates with the ejection port). It is like putting a 4" revolver in a holster cut for a 5" revolver of the exact same model.

If you are interested I will send you photos.

Yours,

Dave (nitesite)

Hi.

I bought it for my G34 which I was allowed to carry on duty at one department. Then my next department mandated the issued G17.

I carried an issued G17 with a TLR-1 in it and that holster was like it was made for a G17. Only the muzzle length of the gun was different, and it didn't matter at all. A G17 drops in with complete ease, and the ALS clicks perfectly (because as you mentioned the ALS lock mates with the ejection port). It is like putting a 4" revolver in a holster cut for a 5" revolver of the exact same model.

If you are interested I will send you photos.

Yours,

Dave (nitesite)
Please do..

Its not impossible will get a G34 in the future..

I have not noticed any gravy. Everything I have been looking for is sold out.

I did find ammo for an old 25-20 rifle but it was $79 a box. I guess I wont be shooting it any time soon

I've been looking for some 25-20 (or even 32-20) brass, so if anyone sees some, I'd like to get some for my Great Grandfathers old marlin.

Been working on my recent find.

It's a(nother) ATN digital day/night xsight scope, only this time in 3-14, which is much better for the distances that I hunt. After I sold my old 5-20x version, I wanted something to replace it with.

Since I didn't even have half of the msrp invested in it, I bought a large external battery bank for it. But not the ATN branded version. I bought one with a solar panel and also has about 10,000 more mAh power rating too and was 1/3 of the price.

And since I had an old (now discontinued) Bushnell IR illuminator that ran off 2AA batteries, I bought a small usb 5v to 3.3v step down chip and ran a few wires and soldered them to the IR battery terminals so I can run all of my stuff off of the external bank to cut down on cost and having to keep so many batteries with me in the field.

So, while it may look like a mad scientist go hold of it, in the eternal words of Han Solo: "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts kid".

DQmMtbH.jpg

eccVlaV.jpg

f9Y4heB.jpg

L7o48FZ.jpg

@fellmann

Ready for some photos of the ALS holster and triple mag carrier? I have the pictures ready to go. :)

For extra provenance these were bought brand new by me, and rode the rapids with me for years in dangerous places. Will fit G17 or G34 with any TLR-1 light

Best,

Dave

Stop keeping me nailed to the wall :D lol Send the pics !!!

Prio 1 is the holster - is it in good condition..
Then the price.. and finally how much is the cheapest shipping

@fellmann

I would be okay with $40 for the holster (I paid $115 for it) and $15 for the mag carrier. I figure shipping would not exceed $20 to Sweden.

Other than some minor external wear on the holster, the holster works like the day it was brand new, perhaps smoother.

The holster is not pristine. It rode the river with me and the seat belt buckle in my patrol car wore out a notch at the muzzle that is fairly small.

Think it over and let me know if you are (or are not) in agreement

Last edited:
So its both ALS and SLS lock ?

I think we have hijacked this thread to a sales thread :D Sorry

Yes. Both. Drop the pistol in and it locks with a click. Can't pull it out without actuating the "secret switch". And if you roll the loop over the gun it is double locked.

Sorry guys if we took this thread over. Global Moderator you can move this over to the WTB/WTS topic. My fault. I just thought that some others would enjoy seeing and reading the back and forth exchanges.

Back